Friday, August 21, 2009

Post 310

Decided to give the PHOTO UPLOAD another "go" today ... so I'm back to the Bigfork Library, fingers and ankles crossed ...

Here goes ...
welcome to Montana ... where they offer up LIVE Poker. {thank God, 'cause there's nothing I dislike more than DEAD Poker!}

Bailey, the curly-haired "nephew" I had not yet met.

my father in law GENE (left) walks the Orchard with my husband, the oldest of the Huffman boys ... MARK (right).

the topic of their discussion? WHAT ELSE but the state of the cherries.

Marky Mark, going all domestic on us ...

whole wheat banana walnut huckleberry PANCAKES, a la Stacey Huffman Thomas
{slathered in fresh sliced strawberries and a good dose of whipped cream!}

this is where Mark and I sleep when we're up here ... outdoors, under a black sky, with plenty of stars & fresh Montana mountain air to lull us to slumber ...

Just so you know, it's NOT all play for Mister Mark when we're on holiday ... here, Mark taking calls in the AM sun ...

And for now, that's about it, folks.

-- Davielle

No comments: