Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Inspirational QUOTE for the Day - July 16, 2008

"Dream lofty dreams, and as you dream, so shall you become. Your vision is the promise of what you shall at last unveil." -- John Ruskin

There, that is my inspirational quote offering for today -- and now, I'm taking myself to the kitchen, where I'm about to put together a Pumpkin Pudding -- yum! Mark and I are adopting the SuperFoods 'program' and have been including more salmon, spinach, and blueberries to our diet already -- this PP treat will be our first SuperFoods dessert recipe tried.

Here's to better health for us all! -- Davielle

4 comments:

Barbara said...

Yummy...I love spinach, salmon and blueberries! What is the "SuperFoods" program? Please share! Love the blog. Will check in often! Love, Barbara

Barbara said...

SuperFoods...I just looked up on WebMD and they said dark, dark chocolate is a super food! Now that's my kind of eating plan!

Davielle (aka, Princess Magpie) said...

Barb - YES, dark chocolate IS a SuperFood, clever girl! Mark's friend and client, Ray, is a partner in the SuperFoods venture, and we're "devouring" all three books: SuperFoods Rx (book 1); SuperFoods Health Style (book 2); and The SuperFoods Rx DIET (book 3). I just loaned Uncle Jay and Auntie Haruko the first book since I had two copies. GOOD STUFF. Be well, dear niece -- Love, Aunt Davi

ann said...

how 'bout posting the pumpkin pudding recipe???

think you're already got more comments than I have!