Sunday, February 8, 2009

Just a Dog

There's no such thing as "just a dog". Those of you who, like me, adore dogs {for me, it's mostly all animals} ... know what I'm talking about.


I can't do the concept justice, but I think this little piece says it perfectly:





You'll have to click on the image in order to read the text, but it's well worth that "click". NOTE: THE "CLICK" ISN'T WORKING ON THIS IMAGE ... IF you want this via e-mail, JUST LET ME KNOW. It's priceless.

Just do it!

-- Davielle

posted the day after friend Ann had her CCI pup, Wyanne, matriculate into Advanced Training at Canine Companion for Independence's SW Center Graduation ... in her honor, and in honor of ALL the pups that turned in on February 7, 2009. {for more information, visit http://www.cci.org/ }

1 comment:

corin said...

could you email me this???

corin1108@hotmail.com