Sunday, May 10, 2009

All the Good

our back yard, several days ago - I just love the morning light ...
"Do all the good you can,
by all the means you can,
in all the ways you can,
at all the times you can,
to all the people you can,
as long as ever you can."
-- John Wesley


Thanks to my friend Ann, who had this quote on her blog, I was inspired to use it as the lead-in for my Mother's Day post this morning. And really, that's about all I have to say on this overcast Sunday morning.

Wishing everyone out there a BEAUTIFUL day to celebrate being a mom - or a child - or a sibling of a mom - or married to a mom - or the neighbor of a mom - just remember to wish ALL the mom's in your world a "happy mother's day" today and you will surely brighten their day.

Blessings,

Davielle


No comments: