Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Creative Retreat - Scrappin' at Dusty's

Hoping anyone that wants to take their scrapbooking or card-making to a new level - whether you are a total beginner or an advanced crafter - will consider my friend Dusty's, out in La Quinta, for a total-immersion experience. VISIT her website at http://www.scrappinatdustys.com/ and see what you think - I have been to 4 weekend Retreats at Dusty's (two in La Quinta, and two at her former home in Fallbrook) and each time exceeded my expectations - and I got SO much accomplished at each Retreat. TOTAL IMMERSION doesn't begin to describe how fantastic the experience is. Dusty provides ALL your supplies, other than your personal photos, and you can scrap 'round the clock. But if you DO want to catch some shut-eye, the beds are to-die-for comfortable ... and she provides all the food (although we prepare most of our own meals, the ingredients are ALL there for whatever you might be hungry for) and Dusty's lattes and chai are THE BEST I've ever had - bar none. Photos I've posted here with this are of scrapping pages I completed at Dusty's ... I'd love to share a Dusty's RETREAT with any of you, or if you go with your own group of friends, I'd like to hear what you think of your time with this very special lady. -- Davielle, 8-12-08

No comments: