SIGNS & SYMPTOMS OF A HEART ATTACK:
* Uncomfortable pressure, fullness, squeezing, or pain in the center of the chest lasting more than a few minutes
* Pain or pressure spreading to the shoulders, neck, or arms. The pain may be mild to intense.
* Chest discomfort with lightheadedness, fainting, sweating, nausea, or shortness of breath.
* Anxiety, nervousness, and/or cold, sweaty skin.
* Paleness or palor.
* Increased or irregular heart rate.
* Feeling of impending doom.
IF YOU EXPERIENCE ANY OF THESE SYMPTOMS CALL 9-1-1 IMMEDIATELY.
Your public health notice for today -- D.