Wednesday, September 10, 2008

LOST ...

" Lost, yesterday, somewhere between sunrise and sunset, two golden hours, each set with sixty diamond minutes. No reward is offered, for they are gone forever. " -- Horace Mann

Anyone have days like that? Where you just wonder ... 'what did I do all day? where did the day go? did I accomplish ANYTHING at all today?'

I have them - frequently.

Was I -- checking e-mail too often? goofing off? napping (too long - God knows, there's nothing wrong with a good nap, so long as one isn't sleeping the hours away)? ignoring a messy desk? avoiding an unpleasant chore? pretending to be puttering, while really, I was just ... puttering with no purpose, and no results?

For me - it's all the above, except for the long naps. I don't get those. I rarely get a nap! But all the others -- guilty as outlined.

-- Davi

No comments: