Saturday, September 13, 2008

Messy Ways, Cleaned Up: a Progress Report

I don't know how many of you are following my MESSY WAYS, CLEANED UP project / progress ... but a week or so ago I posted a photo of this same corner of my DESK ... and wanted to post this "in process" photo -- it DOES show progress, for sure. To remind you: there was a stack of paperwork over a foot high - I am not kidding - in the last photo. And NO, it has not just been shifted to another area in the office ;-) - although it's always tempting to do that! No, it has been sorted, sifted, mostly shredded, and filed away -- and YES, there is still work to be done.


Because not only is THAT corner not to my liking yet -- but there's THIS corner to be handled, too:


SO ... the project continues.
Remember my new mantra: "Home as My Hobby".
Wish me well !!!
-- Davielle

No comments: