Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Closet Progress

Okay, so my sweet sister tells me that all this "being accountable" to my readers {that would include YOU} includes -- keeping on with the keeping on with the clutter clearing posts, and the closet-reorganization-process posts, and all that stuff.

I admit it - THIS was the closet "before"

and this is the "during" process, yesterday


So here you go - the Hall Closet has been restored to its original intended use, that of a Gift & Gift Wrap storage space.


and these 3 are the "after" shots !!!

And the Big Blue Tote, formerly referred to as the Big Blue Behemoth, until my friend Lori suggested I call it a "tote", thereby rendering it more my FRIEND ;-) {anyone who knows me, knows that I am the biggest BAG LADY ever -- gift bags, shopping bags, PURSES, tote bags -- no matter, I love 'em and I collect 'em}.

So the GINORMOUS blue recycling "bin" is now one of my newest best friends -- My Blue Tote.

Photos to prove the CLOSET is done {and therefor, I am one big step closer to being allowed to have my family here on Christmas Day}, and all that's left is ... my office. YIKES !!!


Gotta post the pics, and then get to work ... there are still Limoncello Labels to be put together with Victoria, and the Christmas Cards to be labeled, signed, postage-stamped, and mailed.


Here comes Santa Claus, here comes Santa Claus ...


- D.

No comments: