Sunday, January 25, 2009

How Much is that Doggy in the Window ??

Isn't this the cutest {okay, 2nd cutest, after her Uncle Rocky} pup you've seen in a long time?!

my Rocky on the left; his niece, "Bolt" on the right

"Bolt" is our Rocky's 17 week old niece -- Rocky's half-sister's pup -- and she is for sale. We spent about 2 hours with her last Monday, and she is one sweet little puppy. If Mark {and Rocky} would let me bring her home, she'd already be here, curled up on my lap while I post this.


they seemed to do everything in stereo -- top photo, kissing my hand; this photo, their attention was caught by a passing truck

Alas, Mark says "no", and strangely enough, Rocky "told" the animal communicator last year that he quite likes being the only pet, thank you very much, and that he absolutely does not want us to get another pet -- not dog, not cat. Silly boy!

So that leaves this darling girl -- available. At least, I think she's still available. As of six days ago, she was.
-- D.

No comments: