Friday, October 24, 2008

It's going to be ...



oh yes, another day in paradise. Crisp, clear, sunny ...
it seems its to be yet another HOT day around here.

I think I'll start the morning with ... coffee with my friend Nancy, followed by a quick get-together with daughter Kristi, followed by a stop-off back at home to check on Mark and Rocky {not necessarily in that order}, and then it's a late lunch with my girlfriend Willie, who I haven't seen in ages.

So -- when am I ever going to fit in the HOME AS MY HOBBY activities of the day? Hmmmmmmm ...

After all that, I'll surely need a catnap, I think. Like I said, "another day in paradise".

Wait - that's not me that said that. It was ANNE TAINTOR, a kitschy vintage humor artist that I just adore ... you can visit Anne at her website, www.annetaintor.com for all the fun!

Get out there, friends, and have your VERY OWN "day in paradise" ....

- D.

No comments: