Friday, October 17, 2008

October 17, 2008

Today is ... a special day. Our youngest "grand", Miss K, turns 9 today; it's absolutely beautiful here in So Cal this morning; my husband returns tomorrow from his week-long backpacking trip; and God help me, I have a batch of fresh, hot scones just about to come out of the oven. Could it be any better than all that?

Rocky gets his nails trimmed this morning, and then I get my nails done later today. Rock Star and I have coined today "Beautification Day", and he's asked me to launder his fave blankie, the one he lays on in the dining room, in the sunshine, chewing on his Nylabones -- all day -- well, all day except when he's whining & woofling at the front window 'cause he sees LIZARDS outside.

My office -- it's coming along -- there's more to be done, though, so this is SHORT for this morning. (I'll just bet you're relieved ;-) !!) Will post some photos later on ...

-- D.

No comments: