Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Time for FALL Cooking

Oh, you're going to love this one ... if you eat meat, that is !!!

Visit www.cooksillustrated.com and today's HOME PAGE feature is ...

French Style Pot Roast

... complete with a video that shows & explains the recipe, start to finish, in just about 2 minutes. {no, sillies, it takes MUCH longer than that FOR REAL, but for explanation's sake, this young lady is sharp ... and fast !!!}



Cook's Illustrated / America's Test Kitchen is an amazing resource for all who like to cook, bake, spend ANY time at all in the kitchen. They have a fab magazine ... COOK'S ILLUSTRATED ...




And I highly recommend any and all of the America's Test Kitchen COOKBOOKS ... they are so well done ... trust me. I have a good-sized collection of cookbooks, and alongside the ever-reliable Joy of Cooking, these are some of the BEST out there ...

Check them out -- I love them !!!

-- D.

1 comment:

ann said...

I have to tell you, you always make my day when I check my google reader and see that you have a new entry!