Monday, November 3, 2008

WOW 'em with your HOSTESS Attire

I thought this was a charming little ad today, via e-mail, from Talbots.
Seeing as how "WOW" holds special meaning for me personally, of course I had to hurry to POST the darn thing. Shameless. Sometimes I do the silliest things ...

Really, Talbots ought to be paying me for this free advertising!

And while I do find a classic little Sweater Set nice and, well, classic ... Me, I sure like a nifty-old-school, honest-to-goodness VINTAGE cocktail dress ... especially a la Grace Kelly !!!


Then again, my most favorite jeans with a little white shirt, and an Apron over the outfit ... NOTHING can top that ensemble for entertaining comfort.
at left, "Belinda" Apron from PAPER SOURCE ...

WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE HOSTESS OUTFIT, friends?

No comments: